Style Scrapbook: Geek Chic


Geek Chic

Jumper, £10, H&M. Shirt, £150, J Crew at Net-A-Porter. Trousers, £20, Mango. Backpack, £32 Topshop.

In pre-college depression mood, (and to procrastinate further), I put together this outfit which, I would very much like to own, but sadly won't due to my bank account experiencing the backlash of Christmas. Going for a preppy style, I thought the check trousers would work well with a clean, white shirt layered under a cosy, green knit. The jumper is dark enough that is goes well with the muted tones in the trousers, but it brings a bit more colour into the look too. I love the embellished collar which would just peek out from under the jumper and to complete my back to school look I found this rather cool, quilted backpack from Topshop. Clearly needed to carry all those school books and erm, pens...


Comments

Popular Posts