Breton Stripes

It's been a while since I've been in this corner of the internet, which is, admittedly, probably my favourite corner: being my own little space to share thoughts and musings. Since college work has kept me pretty busy, I decided not to post my adventures at London fashion week on here just yet. I want to spend some time on collating the experience and not give you a shoddy excuse for a blog post, (which some might say this is...). Anyway if you do want to know where my words wondered off to lately pop along to fresh, London-based fashion magazine, Styleldn and the blog over at TopStylista Image Consultancy. Jamie Wei Huang's collection was one of my highlights, (see here), while Pam Hogg blew me away with her crazy, colour exploding, Pussy Riot dedication, (see here). My all time favorite was Xiao Li, who made me leave with the sense that I had just been lifted onto a candy-floss pink cloud in a sky of pastel blue wonderfulness, (see here).

A few other wonderings away from this blog included putting together four outfits from one jumper for TopStylista. I've always loved the way an item of clothing can transcend the style it seems to fit in, which is why I styled this classic Breton striped jumper with some different styles. 








So there you go, a quick snippet of what I've been doing. I hope you like one of the outfits I trawled through online shops to bring together.

Comments

Popular Posts