My First Magazine Feature


My work is published. Actually published. Real human beings may read words which i have typed at home in my snoopy pyjamas. I'm beyond excited, I actually did a weird sort of chuckle when i saw the spread. I created the trend reports for EX magazine, an Exeter magazine, so i choose the pieces and wrote the text. It was so much fun, putting together outfits - I just had to remind myself that i needed to pick items for a range of age groups. When i saw a stack at the train station the other day, i got a little too excited and grabbed about 20 - whilst squealing in my friend's ear. On the same day as seeing this printed, photographer Joe Plimmer left me a voice message saying I can do a bit of work experience with him in the summer! I'm super excited, as his photos are beautiful and full of energy - i can't wait to get involved with photo shoots from a photography perspective and learn more. Hopefully, another fashion feature will follow soon. I'm loving the monochrome trend that is quite literally EVERYWHERE. I couldn't feature Zara pieces unfortunately, but they have some amazing monochrome pieces at the moment. Which is your favorite trend?

Comments

Popular Posts